Carol's Favorite Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Not As Easy As It Sounds

Yuck. I have to weigh in the morning, and I'm sure I haven't reached my 2 pound goal. Lunch at the Japanese place in the mall was sooo good, but all that sauce on the Bourbon Chicken probably wrecked my chances of being lighter tomorrow.

I had a good time though. My son and I went shopping, and spent quality time chatting. He's lots of fun, and actually listens when I talk. My other son called me later, too, and I really enjoyed hearing about what he's doing at school. My daughter sent me a long text message. :)

Tomorrow I'm going to start my fall cleaning, and also work on my writing. My blogs have been taking up much of my free time, but there are a couple of articles I want to finish, and a new contest I want to enter. So much to do, and so little energy...

No comments: