Carol's Favorite Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Favorite Way of Starting My Day

This morning I feel so incredibly blessed. I slept in till 7am, fed my cats and then sat down with a steaming cup of blueberry-flavored coffee. Within minutes my favorite cat cuddled on my lap, my second favorite cat curled up by my knees, and my least favorite cat sat on the back of my recliner, slapping me gently with his tail as he watched the droplets of rain running down the window behind us. My 9-year-old puppy laid next to my chair, hoping for a little attention. My son is taking care of the truck stuff I used to have to do, leaving me free to just sit there, enjoying my morning and the adoration of my little furry friends. If I had a laptop, I would be sitting there still.

No comments: