Carol's Favorite Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Started a New Blog

I now have 3 blogs, so this one has lagged behind for a while. I'll still post here occasionally, but for January--possibly longer--my main focus will be on my writing blog and my prayer request blog.

We're having some repairs done on our house this week, and I have to finish up some paperwork for my business. Once tax season is over, I plan to devote my time to finishing my novel and cleaning out the basement. I'm also planning some articles to submit to magazines, and I'll keep you posted on my progress.

One thing I've been working on is weight control, and I have to say I'm doing pretty good. I've resisted temptation better than usual, and by cutting back on my carbs--no exercise--I'm down 12 pounds over my December 1, 2009 weight. Not spectacular, but that comes out to 6 pounds on average per month. At that rate, by June 1, 2010 I should lose another 24 pounds. That's my goal. :)

No comments: